Cheap easy low carb dinners are easy to make. Moreover, they do not need a lot of ingredients. Low carb meals can help you to lower your cholesterol and blood pressure. Consuming low carb meals is also one of the best ways to lose weight and keep your ideal weight. In this article, we will share easy low carb recipes, which can also be easy and quick keto meals.
Eggs are one of the most recommended ingredients for low-carb diets, such as the keto diet. This ingredient is high in protein and fat, but low in carbs. This egg salad recipe is for 4 servings.
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- tablespoons of yogurt
- 8 boiled eggs, slice into 8 parts
- 8 stripes of cooked bacons, diced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ½ cup of blue cheese
- ½ cup of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of sliced leeks
- Salt and pepper
How to Cook
- Mix yogurt and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Then, season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, bacon, avocado, blue cheese, and cherry tomatoes.
- Mix the sauce with the salad, then season again with salt and pepper.
- Add sliced leeks as the topping.
Baked Salmon with Vegetables
Every kind of fish, including salmon is recommended for the keto diet since it is high in protein and low in carbs. This recipe is for 2 servings.
- 1 ¼ pounds of salmon, cut into 4 parts.
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cup of buttermilk
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- ¼ cup of fresh chopped scallions
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 5 cups of chopped kale
- ¼ glass of water
How to Cook
- Heat the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix a tablespoon of olive oil, paprika, and salt. Mix them well.
- Put the seasoned paprika in an oven pan, then bake for 30 minutes.
- Blend buttermilk, mayonnaise, pepper, and garlic powder with a blender until smooth.
- Heat another tablespoon of olive oil in a pan, then cook kale for 2 minutes. Add water and cook again for 5 minutes. Put it aside and season with salt.
- If the paprika is well-cooked, put it aside. Then, place the salmon in the oven pan and season it with salt and pepper. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Serve it with the vegetables for cheap easy low carb dinners.
For more information to get keto recipes, CLICK HERE